The waiting list is operated on a first come, first served basis.
- Children with special needs will be assessed individually and admitted at our discretion.
- There is a one-off registration fee of £15 payable on return of the registration form. This is waived should your child only be attending funded sessions.
- Fees can be paid monthly or half-termly or weekly in advance. Cheques should be made payable to CityCoast Church and have a cheque guarantee card number on the back.
- Full payment of fees is still required when a child is sick or on holiday and also on bank holidays that fall in term time. Fees are also paid for INSET days.
- Please phone and let us know if your child is sick or will not be attending for any reason, so we can plan the morning accordingly. This is also a requirement for children receiving Early Years Free Entitlement.
- We only administer medication prescribed by a doctor with written parental instruction.
- If your child has had sickness or diarrhoea please do not send them to Pre-school. Please ensure that they have had at least 48 hours clear of any symptoms before returning.
- Please notify a member of staff if your child has had any contagious ailments e.g. chickenpox or head lice.
If you wish your child to attend the Ark Pre-school, please feel free to contact us.
Complete a registration form here